1. LVMH has offered $14.5 billion for Tiffany & Co., and Tiffany said it has received a $120 per share offer from this luxury giant. At 2:55 p.m. New York time on Monday, Tiffany’s share price jumped 31% to a record $129 a day.
2. Chinese scientists grew 1-carat artificial diamonds in lab. An artificial diamond can grow at a pace of 0.007 millimeters per hour, and in seven days, it will be about one carat in size. Its hardness and purity are comparable to those of natural diamonds. This kind of diamond is about one-sixth price of natural ones
3. According to the analysis of the UAE gem and jewelry market, the UAE gem and jewelry market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 8% by 2024 with a market size of 8.4 billion US dollars in 2018.
4. The 15th Annual Rock and Mineral Show was held at the Brewer Auditorium, BREWER, Maine. Jewelry and sculptures made from crystals and minerals from around the world were for sale
5. anna now has a special jewelry collection after her latest debut. On October 30, the 31-year-old singer and entrepreneur launched his first set of four pieces, called “cameo,” for between $340 and $530
Extracted from: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-28/louis-vuitton-owner-confirms-interest-in-jeweler-tiffany-k2a51uml