Shell necklaces & earrings, elegant pearl bracelets, cross pendants. See more on https://silverbene.com/new/2019-9-23.html
Our new 100 jewelry products released! Check out the silver opal rings, Constellations necklaces, strawberry bracelets!
See more at https://silverbene.com/new/2019-9-16.html
- Tiffany creates another reason for men to shop. Before, men always tend to shop for women. Now Tiffany creates another reason for men to shop: Tiffany Men’s, arriving Oct. 1 in stores worldwide and online.
- Pandora Plots a Comeback – Think Pink. Pandora has a shining transformation plan to regain some of the glory the brand had lost. In Log Angels, this famous brand colored bright pink on the streets of the city centre – a new iconic colour – shows efforts to make the next chapter brighter.
- Sept 12th, Meghan Markle wore Princess Diana’s earrings and bracelet to her smart works launch – Meghan’s Smart Works capsule collection. Meghan has a small piece of her mother-in-law wherever she goes
- Hermès celebrated its latest collection with a slick performance. Enchaînements Libres, Hermès’s latest collection, is on a world tour, which came from Paris It was a performative dance work, commissioned by Hermès from esteemed French choreographer Christian Rizzo.
- CIBJO released marketing and education special report, analyzed‘Next Great Jewelry-Buying Generation’. The generation refers to consumers who currently are 15 to 25 years of age. “The future success of the jewelry industry will depend on our understanding of the needs and wants of this generation.” The author wrote so.
1. September Hong Kong Jewelry Fair will be held as planned. According to an exclusive interview with senior officials of the trade fair on Thursday, despite continuing protests and occasional violent confrontations with the police, there has never been any press of postponing the Hong Kong Jewelry Fair in September.
2. Pandora is releasing a jewelry colection, which is inspired by Harry Potter. After collaborating with Disney for their Lion King, Aladdin, and other themed collections, Pandora is on the way to Hogwarts to satisfy all the Potterheads.
3. Jewelry retailers bring back luster, but hurdles remain. Shares of Signet Jewelers surged 28% on Thursday afternoon, on pace for their biggest one-day gain since 1996. But meanwhile, the shares of jewelry chains have been battled by the challenges, with Signet’s stock shedding 78% over the past 12 months even after Monday’s rally.
4. The Women’s Jewelry Association (WJA) has appointed a new executive director, Jennifer Markas, who begin will work from Sept. 10. WJA has also moved its headquarters back to New York City the outgoing executive director, Bernadette Mack, will work with Markas during her transition until the end of this month.
5. The Lagos jewelry brand unveiled the second generation of its Smart Caviar collection, designed specifically for the smart watch, almost one year after the successful launch of its first fine jewelry bracelets for the Apple Watch.
1. Men are increasingly choosing to adorn their outfits with jewellery and bracelets are still dominating in the men’s jewellery category, with stacking and layering being a continued trend in this sector of the market.
2. Osmium crystals are becoming more valuable than diamonds. Osmium crystals have stronger abrasion resistance and purportedly refract the light at greater distances than the traditional engagement ring gemstone. Ultimately there’s $50 billion worth of accessible osmium left in the Earth’s crust, a value predicted will quadruple in the next five years.
3. COPENHAGEN (Reuters) – Danish jewellery maker Pandora (PNDORA.CO) is stepping up efforts to win back shoppers with a brand relaunch in Los Angeles, plus new themed collections based on Harry Potter and Walt Disney’s Frozen and a revamp of its stores, to move it back to what made Pandora.
4. Louis Vuitton designed new high jewelry collection -Francesca Amfitheatrof ‘s Riders of the Knights collection, which was designed by Francesca Amfitheatrof and inspired by medieval heroines’ elements of arms and armor.
5. Padlocks are the latest jewelry trend. Necklaces and earrings with padlocks on them were seen on the runways of designers like Tom Ford, and they’ve now made their way to the mainstream, landing at all your fave online retailers.
We released the new arrival on 24th August. Here’s the video
Full list can be found here:
We have released the new products for 3rd week this month, round shell earrings, astronomical rings, and more! Click to see the 8.17 new arrival category!
We have released our new arrival for the first week of August. Silver rings, earrings and necklaces. Check them out!
Now we have opened the member area for downloading images and catalog freely by yourself. Now you can show your customers with pictures and quotations by an Excel file…we prepared for you!
How to make it?
- You need to register as our member.
- Then go to member area by click “ACCOUNT” at the top of the page, or click here .
- There’s a area named “Download Images Or Catalog” in your member area
- Click the “Download Images Or Catalog” button, you’ll enter the downloading page
- At “Download Images Or Catalog” page, enter SKUs in the text box in step2, then click “Get Images” button to get all images in a zip file, or “Get Catalog With Price” button to get catalog file.
Q: How can I get the SKUs?
A: You can get SKUs on every products page. As shown below
Q: Can I download all the pictures of my order?
A: Of course! Just enter your order number in the “Step1” text box and hit “Load SKUs from order#” and all SKUs in your order will be loaded into the text box.
As the stock is close to the long term storage limit set by Amazon, we release the following items for clearance in Europe, it is 90% off the original price and sends from the Amazon UK warehouse. This Clearance will be available in 2 weeks.
You need to click the below link and goto amazon to checkout to get the discount.