1. Bangkok Gems & Jewelry Fair to Be Back in February 2020. The fair will be holed from February 25-29, 2020 in Bangkok, Thailand.
2. Taiwan premier jewellery international exhibition, Taiwan Jewellery & Gem Fair 2019, has concluded on 18th November at Taipei World Trade Center, Hall 1. The trade show attracted 7,516 visits from 33 regions and countries.
3. Jewellery & Watch reveals themes and speakers for 2020. Visitors to Jewellery & Watch will have access to three theatre and workshop spaces in 2020.
4. The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the organiser of the twin Hong Kong Jewellery Shows taking place in March, have made moves to reassure buyers that Hong Kong is “open for business” despite the recent spell of political unrest in the region.
5. Luxury jeweler Tiffany & Co which is being bought by Louis Vuitton owner LVMH, missed market expectations for quarterly profit and sales on Thursday, hit by lower spending by foreign tourists in the United States and Hong Kong.
1. Given that Tiffany reported revenue of €4 billion in 2018, owning the American jeweler will boost LVMH’s hard luxury sales to about €8.2 billion — within striking range of Richemont’s sales. The percentage of sales that LVMH generates from jewelry and watches will then jump to 14.8%
2. Pandora dropped their Harry Potter collection consisting of 12 products — including charms, pendants and a bracelet. All are inspired by the characters and symbols from the iconic Harry Potter books.
3. Since the cooperation series between Laomiao Jewelry and international jewelry designer Baobao Wan was unveiled in New York Times Square, the famous Chinese jewelry brand Laomiao Jewelry has recently become a popular topic on ins.
4. Kering’s head of watch and jewelry left the company. Kering said that this is a revolution in the industry.
5. India will make hallmarking of gold jewellery and artefacts mandatory from mid-January, a senior government minister said on Friday, a move that could boost demand in the world’s second-biggest gold market by tackling quality concerns.
1. LVMH is close to buying U.S. jewelry chain Tiffany & Co for about $16.3 billion after sweetening its offer.
2. Jewelers of America, the national trade association for businesses serving the fine jewelry marketplace, has announced it will host the second annual Jewelers of America National Convention at the InterContinental New York Barclay July 26-28, 2020
3. The Greenwich Historical Society is hosting the 7th annual running of the Greenwich Winter Antiques, Art and Jewelry Show Friday, Dec. 6, (preview gala) through Sunday, Dec. 8, at the Eastern Greenwich Civic Center.
4. Boutique jewelry fair Jewels Basel announced this week that it will return for its third annual show in Basel, Switzerland, in April 2020.
5. Tiffany & Co. teams up with dover street market for a delightful new line of jewelry. The venerable American jeweler and the trailblazing Japanese retailer have teamed up on an exclusive collection of men’s accessories.
Hi, Dear Jewelers. This article is a list of jewelry exhibitions in 2020. We would like to share with you and help you master the exhibition information this year. Please feel free to click on the links as we include links to each event website. Thanks.