Skip to content
- Mansour Ojjeh, a legend in the world of Formula 1 racing and owner of TAG Heuer from 1985 to 1999, dies at 68.
- “The Chrysler Diamond” sells for $5.5M.
- Jewelers Mutual Group has acquired Gem + Jewel, a turnkey website service.
- A documentary – Assael Revealed: The Legendary Legacy of Pearl Pioneer Salvador J. Assael – debuted on June 9, diving into the life and legacy of Assael who created the market for Tahitian pearls.
- A 470-carat light brown diamond is digged from the Karowe mine in Botswana.