Skip to content
- A 73 ct. fancy vivid yellow diamond estimated to sell for upward of $3 million will lead Sotheby’s Magnificent Jewels sale opening June 9.
- A Washington man found a 2.20-carat light yellow diamond during a few-day visit to the Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas.
- The United States Trade Representative has postponed a possible 25% duty on Indian jewelry for six months.
- Patek Philippe is tapping into the 1990s trend, offering updates to the Aquanaut range, originally debuted in 1997.
- Jewelry trade show VicenzaOro and industry trade show HardRock announce date