Skip to content
- The 15.81-carat “Sakura” diamond sold for $29.3 million on May 23, being a record price at auction for a purple-pink diamond.
- Day’s Jewelers has its new vice president – Liz Mahoney.
- Brilliant Earth is opening a new showroom in Seattle this summer
- Mehul Choksi, former chairman of now-defunct Gitanjali Gems, has been arrested after trying to gain access to the Caribbean island of Dominica.
- Guy Borenstein, former exec at Gemewizard, has joined Stuller as senior gemologist.