Skip to content
- BriteCo, a jewelry insurance company is letting its jeweler partners earn points for completed appraisals, and then redeem points for digital gift cards.
- Three men have been arrested for allegedly committing an armed robbery of a $500,000 Richard Mille wristwatch at a Beverly Hills restaurant in March.
- Bergio International, the publicly traded jewelry manufacturer, acquires 51% of the assets of GearBubble, an on-demand e-commerce fulfillment platform.
- Karen Golembeski, a previous president of The Women’s Jewelry Association New England, died this month at the age of 74.
- US platinum jewelry retail sales grew 3% in 2020 while gold jewelry demand in the U.S. was down 10 percent in 2020,