Skip to content
- A 254 carat Type II white diamond is recovered at Letseng mine in Lesotho.
- Lucara Diamond Corp has secured $220 million in financing to help take the Karowe Mine in Botswana underground and extend its life by about 20 years.
- Sid Keswani, the president of Pandora’s North American starting in 2018 left Pandora.
- An emerald-cut, 100.94-carat, D-color, internally flawless Type IIa diamond sold for $14.1 million in Geneva.
- A natural pearl and diamond tiara with ties to Europe’s House of Savoy sold for $1.6 million at Sotheby’s jewelry auction held Tuesday in Geneva.