Skip to content
- Jean Claude Michelou, ‘InColor’ Founder, died May 3 of COVID-19.
- Harris Jewelry, a New York-based chain, has shuttered all of its stores in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, shifting its business online.
- Indian jewelry might be possibly slapped with a new import duty of as high as 25% if India and the United States fail to resolve a dispute over a digital service tax,
- Tiffany, Swarovski and LVMH join forces to unite jewellery and gemstone brands.
- Allison and Roberto Mignone Halls of Gems and Minerals will reopen at the American Museum of Natural History on June 12.