- Gold And Silver Jewelry Market Views: Taking A Nimble Approach To 2021
- 2021 Trending Now: Online Jewelry Retail Market Estimated To Experience A Hike in Growth | Global Industry Size, Growth, Segments, Revenue, Manufacturers| Tiffany, Afterthoughts, BC Clark Jewelers, Richemont
- Younger Consumers Still Like Diamonds, Natural Diamond Council Survey Says
- Jewellery trendspotting: Weddings will boost sector; Gen-Z purchase choices shaped by brand values
- Jewelry Erp Software Market Is Booming Globally | Most recent Report with Analysis
- China’s rich spent US$54 billion with overseas travel on luxury goods last year with coronavirus halting overseas trips
- Jewellery Giant Signet Surges as Americans Shell Out for Diamonds
- Budget 2021-22: Gems, jewellery industry seeks reduction of import duty to 4%
- Female Luxury Jewelry Market May Set New Growth Story |Buccellati, Tiffany & Co., Cartier, Chanel
- Topaz Ring Market Will Reflect Significant Growth Prospects of US$ Mn during 2020-2025 with Major Key Player: TJC, TIFFANY, Ernest Jones, Two Tone Jewelry, TraxNYC, etc
- Gold jewellery sales down 80 per cent in Hong Kong this year as Covid-19 puts paid to weddings, birthday parties
- Jewellery maker Pandora’s shares jump after full-year guidance raised
- The Tiffany & Co. and LVMH deal is officially a go (again)
- Global 3D Printed Jewellery Market Share Will Reach to USD 5,650 Million by 2026: Facts & Factors
- SLondon Diamonds to offer clients the choice of lab grown and natural mined diamonds
- Diamonds and Diamond Jewelry Market Is Booming So Rapidly | Top Players A& D Gem Corporation, Arihant Jewellers, B. Vijaykumar& Co.
- Christie’s Will Auction More Than 100 of Karl Lagerfeld’s Chanel Jewels
- Silver Jewelry Market Booming Segments; Investors Seeking Growth: Harry Winston, Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Buccellati
- UK ‘tourist tax’ will hit dealers of jewellery, silver and small pictures hard, trade body says
- Silver jewellery outshines gold as exports jump 61%
1，18 Times the Royal Family Used Jewelry To Send a Subtle Message
2，Diwali gold-buying demand better in Tier 2, Tier 3 cities than urban areas
3，The Best Black Friday Deals 2020: Save On TVs, Laptops, Phones, Shoes, Jewelry & More
4， Silver Jewelry Market to witness an impressive growth during the forecast period 2020 â€“ 2025
5，Here are 5 easy ways to take care of your silver jewellery, idols
- Jewelry and Watches Steam Cleaners Market Revenue Continues to Dominate with CAGR value Globally To 2027
- Jewelry Store Heist, Search For Suspects Continues
- Saudi princess robbed of luxury handbags, jewelry in Paris heist
- Victim in fatal stabbing at downtown L.A. jewelry store is identified
- After 100 years in business, downtown fixture Pazols Jewelers is closing
- Rebag Launches Designer Watches And Fine Jewelry
- Man stole $150,000 worth of jewelry during armed robbery in Libertyville, police say
- Frame Branches Into Jewelry in New Collaboration with Mejuri
- Online Jewelry Retail Market to Set Phenomenal Growth from 2020 to 2025
- More Than Half of Independent Jewelers Now Stocking Lab-Grown Diamonds
About Author: Chirssy Fan, the OEM manager, who has been working in professional silver jewelry wholesaler and manufacturer Silverbene for 5 years, who has been devoted in the silver jewelry industry for more than 7 years. I spent 5 years living in China jewelry center – Panyu and kept learning different workmanship in different factories. Now I will introduce my favorite workmanship: enamel. Welcome to contact me or our website
Hi dear jewelers. I believe that all of you have heard or tried enamel jewelry products. In this article, I would like to share more knowledge about enamel jewelry with you, on the basis of experience working in a Chinese jewelry factory – Silverbene. But as I’m Chinese, my translation might be wrong or some of the nouns might be strange. If you feel confused, welcome to comminute with me. No more crap, here we go!
General introduction：Enamel, also called vitreous enamel and porcelain enamel, is a composite handicraft formed by fusing the glass enamel powder on the surface of the substrate (such as metal, glass or ceramics), most of which are colored utensils.
Principle and characteristics：In China, the ancient enamel ware and the enamel watch imported from Europe at that time have gone through hundreds of years, and now they are still as bright and beautiful as new! It can be said that Enamel Jewelry in the jewelry family is the strongest artistic expression. Enamel Jewelry is made of gold, silver, copper and other metals, ceramics and glass. It is made by drawing or filling enamel pigment on the fetal bone, and then sintered in a high temperature furnace at 800 ℃ for many times. Enamel color pigment is a kind of glaze made of quartz, feldspar, oxidized metal and other minerals. It is made by grinding. After continuous color painting on the tire blank and then repeatedly sintering in the kiln, a beautiful enamel work of art is finally produced. Enamel is very colorful, with a gem like luster and texture, corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, high temperature resistant, waterproof and moisture-proof, hard and solid, not aging and deterioration, after thousands of years, it will not fade or lose light. Shape, color and light are all good, just like wearing a fine miniature painting with you, and it will never fade, and will last forever! It is both practical and value preserving. Worthy of being a wonderful flower in jewelry! It is also very suitable for the color matching of fashion clothing.
Workmanship Types Of Enamel Jewelry
1.Cloisonne Enamel. Cloisonne enamelis a kind of utensil made of soft flat copper wire on the copper mold, which is pinched into various patterns and welded, and then filled with enamel color glaze and fired in the patterns.
2. Transparent Enamel. Transparent enamel uses colorless or color transparent glaze for decoration, through which bright patterns can be seen faintly, forming a unique artistic decoration effect. The manufacturing method is to carve various hollow patterns on the metal blank, pad mica or copper sheet, fill in the enamel and burn until it is completely filled, remove the gasket, and then grind and polish to make the cavity show bright enamel.
3. Painted Enamel. Painted enamel originated in Western Europe and France. It was introduced into China by merchants and missionaries in the 16th century. Unlike the filigree enamel, the metal wire which does not outline the outline of the painting is more like a delicate oil painting. Due to the difficulty of the process, it has not been widely used
4. Cold Enamel. Cold enamel technology (also known as drop glue or imitation enamel) is a process in which the resin replaces the traditional glaze to fill the handicraft, and the visual effect of high-temperature enamel can be formed after the resin solidifies. Cold enamel has the advantages of low cost, simple manufacture and high yield, but the resin materials used are not durable, corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, high temperature resistant, easy to aging, fade and lose luster.
The above is the application of enamel in jewelry, although painting enamel is not widely used because of the difficulty. The picture on the right is the enamel jewelry that won the first prize of the professional group in the 2019 Shanghai Xinrui Jewelry Design Competition. The design selects the architectural works of Frank Gehry as the design inspiration, applies the characteristics of Frank Gehry’s architectural works to jewelry design, and presents the architectural characteristics with jewelry as the carrier. The overall shape of the work reflects the characteristics of the building with liquidity and strong tension. Enamel is used to present the texture and color of the building surface.
Thank you for reading. As a manufacturer specializing in silver ornaments, Silverbene sincerely invites you to cooperate and win-win if your company intends or has developed enamel products.
This article cannot be forwarded without permission.
1. Bead supplies to dazzle your world are in store at the 11th annual Baltimore Bead Society Winter Bead and Jewelry Show at the Howard County Fairgrounds in West Friendship.
2. Clark’s Diamond Jewelers in Couer D’Alene, ID, might be on the hook for some serious refunds for merchandise it sold over the holidays. The store has promised that if it snows 3 inches or more on Jan. 11, it will refund all purchases made between Nov. 22 and Dec. 31.
3. Atlanta Jewelry Show to Offer GIA Gem Identification Lab Session
Registration is now open and is limited to 15 participants per session.
4. Turkish jewelry exports hit record levels of $7.2 billion last year, surpassing the previously set goal of $6 billion, the Jewelry Exporters Association said Friday. The top five destinations for Turkish jewelry exports were the U.K., United Arab Emirates, the U.S., Hong Kong and Switzerland.
5. New York governor Andrew Cuomo has signed into law a bill to regulate lead content in children’s jewellery, which will take effect on 1 January 2021.
New Arrival on January 6th!
Let’s see the boutique sparkling jewelry set!
Girl Double CZ Hearts Cross 925 Sterling Silver Pendant