1. LVMH is close to buying U.S. jewelry chain Tiffany & Co for about $16.3 billion after sweetening its offer.
2. Jewelers of America, the national trade association for businesses serving the fine jewelry marketplace, has announced it will host the second annual Jewelers of America National Convention at the InterContinental New York Barclay July 26-28, 2020
3. The Greenwich Historical Society is hosting the 7th annual running of the Greenwich Winter Antiques, Art and Jewelry Show Friday, Dec. 6, (preview gala) through Sunday, Dec. 8, at the Eastern Greenwich Civic Center.
4. Boutique jewelry fair Jewels Basel announced this week that it will return for its third annual show in Basel, Switzerland, in April 2020.
5. Tiffany & Co. teams up with dover street market for a delightful new line of jewelry. The venerable American jeweler and the trailblazing Japanese retailer have teamed up on an exclusive collection of men’s accessories.