1. Given that Tiffany reported revenue of €4 billion in 2018, owning the American jeweler will boost LVMH’s hard luxury sales to about €8.2 billion — within striking range of Richemont’s sales. The percentage of sales that LVMH generates from jewelry and watches will then jump to 14.8%
2. Pandora dropped their Harry Potter collection consisting of 12 products — including charms, pendants and a bracelet. All are inspired by the characters and symbols from the iconic Harry Potter books.
3. Since the cooperation series between Laomiao Jewelry and international jewelry designer Baobao Wan was unveiled in New York Times Square, the famous Chinese jewelry brand Laomiao Jewelry has recently become a popular topic on ins.
4. Kering’s head of watch and jewelry left the company. Kering said that this is a revolution in the industry.
5. India will make hallmarking of gold jewellery and artefacts mandatory from mid-January, a senior government minister said on Friday, a move that could boost demand in the world’s second-biggest gold market by tackling quality concerns.
Latest Gold Price: $51.53/g
Latest Silver Price:$0.60/g
Data from: kitco.com