1. Bangkok Gems & Jewelry Fair to Be Back in February 2020. The fair will be holed from February 25-29, 2020 in Bangkok, Thailand.
2. Taiwan premier jewellery international exhibition, Taiwan Jewellery & Gem Fair 2019, has concluded on 18th November at Taipei World Trade Center, Hall 1. The trade show attracted 7,516 visits from 33 regions and countries.
3. Jewellery & Watch reveals themes and speakers for 2020. Visitors to Jewellery & Watch will have access to three theatre and workshop spaces in 2020.
4. The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), the organiser of the twin Hong Kong Jewellery Shows taking place in March, have made moves to reassure buyers that Hong Kong is “open for business” despite the recent spell of political unrest in the region.
5. Luxury jeweler Tiffany & Co which is being bought by Louis Vuitton owner LVMH, missed market expectations for quarterly profit and sales on Thursday, hit by lower spending by foreign tourists in the United States and Hong Kong.