Skip to content
- Elsa Peretti, renowned designer of biomorphic jewelry for Tiffany & Co. since 1974, passed away on March 18 at age 80.
- Mikimoto opened a 3,500 square feet flagship boutique on 5th Avenue with a positive outlook for the future of luxury retail in NYC.
- Victoire de Castellane, Creative Director of Dior Joaillerie, unveiled a 54-piece high jewelry collection named RoseDior which pays tribute to the beloved flower of the House’s founder.
- Sotheby’s Hong Kong to feature an estimated $8.4 million Cartier bracelet with a D color, internally flawless 63.66 carat pear diamond in the upcoming April 20 sale.
- Benjamin Arabov joins father Jacob Arabo as new CEO of international luxury watch and jewelry company Jacob & Co.