Skip to content
- Christie’s New York to offer three fancy vivid color diamonds, known as “The Perfect Palette,” totaling an estimated $8 million in the April sale.
- Available in stores this May, Graff’s new high jewelry collection “Tribal” showcases celestial inspiration in diamonds and emeralds.
- Platinum Guild International USA launched $500K US-based grant program to develop platinum business.
- Benjamin Arabov to auction first luxury watch NFT of Jacob & Co.’s Epic SF24 with ArtGrails.
- Four of Queen Victoria’s mourning jewels sold for more than 2x their estimates during Sotheby’s London March 24 auction that included 376 Mountbatten family items.